We offer a two-year warranty on all products from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Our warranty policy does not cover reasonable wear and tear or misuse of products; however, we use consideration when dealing with warranties, so if you’re not sure please submit a claim anyway.
If your Faction product(s) were purchased at a Faction dealer, please contact them first to process the warranty claim.
If your Faction product(s) were purchased at Factionskis.com, or it’s not possible to contact the original Faction dealer, please fill in our Warranty Form:
Once we have received your warranty request we will aim to get back to you within 4 working days.
We will gladly replace products that meet our warranty requirements. If we are out of stock, or no longer carry that particular product, we will do everything we can to offer you an appropriate replacement.
SKIS, POLES & HARDGOODS
All Faction skis, poles and hardgoods are warrantied for 2 years from the date of original purchase against manufacturing defects, when purchased from Factionskis.com or an authorised retailer or online retailer. Skis purchased from any other forum, including ski swaps, second-hand skis and sales representatives, are not covered.
Faction is responsible for the replacement of any defective product. We are not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss, misuse or alteration of the product.
Faction is not responsible for any additional costs incurred through the warranty process, such as the cost of remounting skis, etc.
Please note that any warranty claim submitted without proof of purchase, no matter the defect, will be rejected. Claims should be submitted as soon as the damage is noticed.
The following damages are excluded from our warranty cover:
- Misuse, abuse or neglect
- Landing on rocks, stumps, barns, people, or anything else that is not snow
- Scratches or chips in top sheets or bases
- Ski-to-ski contact
- Damage as a result of falling
- Improper mounting or adjusting of bindings, including bindings pulling out of the ski. We always recommend that you have your skis mounted at your local ski shop to ensure that it is done correctly/professionally.
APPAREL & SOFTGOODS
All Faction apparel and softgoods are warrantied for two years from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects, when purchased from Factionskis.com or an authorised retailer or online retailer. We are responsible for the repair or replacement of any defective product. Our warranty does not cover defects as a result of alterations or improper fit.
Our warranty will cover:
- Defective sewing
- Defective zippers and attachment hardware
- Defective velcro patches and/or snaps
- Missing or broken drawstrings, cords or leashes
Excluded from our warranty cover:
- Rips and tears
- Fading (including UV damage)
- Damage (including colour bleeding and loss of waterproof qualities) as a result of improper washing or the use of improper detergents
We always advise that you follow the recommended washing instructions on your Faction apparel and softgoods.