Graphic Design Internship
We are looking for an awesome Graphic Design Intern to join our team. This internship gives you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in snowsports industry. We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. We are one of the fastest-growing brands in the snowsports industry. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries.
Working across both the Marketing and eCommerce teams, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Support marketing campaigns and product launches with the creation of website elements (Homepage banners, pop ups etc), social media assets, landing pages and graphics for various advertising channels
- Designing and creating assets for all newsletter and automated email campaigns
- Creating content for our B2B sales team and their retailers
- Ad hoc design briefs from various areas of the business
- Helping the ecommerce team look for ways to improve the customer journey and
As a company care for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices.
What we’re looking for:
- Recent graduate with a diploma or degree in Graphic/Digital Design
- A strong passion for the Ski industry / Mountain Sports
- A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, obsessed with detail, and driven by continuous improvement
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a team
- Wizardry level skills in the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
- Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels, including print, social media, email, desktop and mobile
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Ability to work within brand and design guidelines, whilst also considering possible unique interpretations
- Experience with HTML/CSS and an understanding of UX/UI would be a plus
- Comfortable using new technologies & software
- Based in London, Verbier or Denver
- Full Time
- 5 Months
We believe that people are demanding more from their products - their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff - quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 24,000 skis in 2017-18 for riders in 35 countries.
Online, we work with personalities, with great stories and in doing so we hope to inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and so we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers' appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring a commitment to growing our team both professionally and personally, as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it's a dream job. It's also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
Business Analyst/Corporate Development Manager - LONDON/VERBIER
The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced and proactive Business Analyst/ Corporate Development Manager to join our team.
RPS Coordinator: International Markets - Verbier/Innsbruck
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, bright and enthusiastic Retail Partner Success Coordinator to join our team.
Sales Manager - Switzerland
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Sales Manager to grow and develop our brand portfolio.
Head of Sales: North America - Denver
The Full Stack Supply Co seeks an experienced, driven Business Sales leader based in Denver, Colorado to grow and develop retail partner and direct sales for our brand portfolio across the USA and Canada.